Handled by a WordPress expert for a flat fee
A small task is any WordPress task that can be performed by us within 30 minutes. If you have a website small task or content update request for your website, save time requesting estimates from developers and let us do it for you! We can handle it for you for a fixed price. A small task is any WordPress task that can be completed or resolved in 30 minutes or less and can generally be handled within the admin panel of your WordPress website.
How it works:
- Provide your contact information, your task details, and pay the small task fee.
- Share your website credentials in the Client Portal using the secure intake form.
- We will triage your task to confirm it qualifies as a small task and verify website access.
- If we determine your task is too big for this service we will issue a 100% refund.
- Monitor the status of your task, add additional comments or info in the Client Portal.
- Get notified by email when your task is complete along with notes about what was done.
Here are some common small task examples:
- Add a new page
- Add a contact or quote request form
- Update a plugin
- Add a new widget to the sidebar
- Update contact info or business hours
- Add social media share buttons
- Add, edit or remove menu items
- Insert a video or photo
- Add a slide or banner
Alternatively, some items that are NOT a small task:
- Migrating WordPress to a new host
- Cleanup and recovery of a hacked website
- Install and configure a new website
- WordPress theme customization
- Custom plugin development
WebsiteSteward small task pricing
Pay-as-you-go pricing with 24-hour, 48-hour, and 72-hour turnaround times.
Have more than one task or want more dedicated support? Consider signing up for an ongoing WordPress care plan. For a fixed monthly fee, you get a developer looking after your website, doing all maintenance tasks, plus we will perform a variety of tasks. See plans and pricing.